Profile


Hello! I'm Leonie. I’m from Malaysia. I am nineteen this year, and I have Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma - a kind of blood cancer. I’m just trying to live my life to the fullest, without any regrets. I'm grateful that I’m still able to wake up to a brand new day and know that I'm still alive.

I refuse to refer to my condition as a disease. I would rather phrase it as a 'series of unfortunate events'.

I learn something new with each passing day. This is the story of my journey, and you're welcome to follow me in every step that I take.

If you would like to learn more about me and my condition, feel free to click on the navigations below. If you have any queries or would just like to say hello, drop me an e-mail at dancingpapercranes@live.com.my and I'll try to respond as soon as possible!

Cheers!




Cbox





17:54
Tuesday 8 November 2011
Replies Part Two!

Hello again, readers!

This entry is dedicated to everybody who left me tags in my Cbox. Unfortunately, I think some of them got deleted because there were too many words of encouragement and support(my sincerest thanks to everyone who left me a tag!), and at that time I didn't change my settings for my Cbox accountto keep more messages. I managed to retrieve most of them; those that I didn't manage to retrieve back, I really cannot reply you but I can only give you my thanks for your encouraging words and for some of you, suggestions of alternative treatments.

I'll be replying tags from the earliest to the most recent.

Here we go again!

***

@nn, thank you for believing in me! (':

@Pn. Wong, teacher, is that you? :D Thanks so much for dropping by! You take care too! (:

@ayasan, I will definitely try! Thanks!

@C, thanks! Will do! (:

@xx, easier said than done, but will definitely try! Thank you! (:

@guest, thank you! (:

@Edwin, hello there! Thank you so much for your concern, but for now, I have no intentions of setting up a PayPal account. I have my reasons, and this wil be further explained in a separate blog post. I certainly am grateful and glad that there are so many Samaritans out there willing to help me out though!

@uga..., thank you for the love! And I do appreciate the fact that people are keeping me in their prayers! (:

@guest, haha, I doubt that everyone loves me, but I do know that there are people who do! Thanks!

@hope, no pun intended, but I hope so too! Thanks!

@Unwritten, thanks! I hope that everything will be okay, eventually. (:

@candice, nice of you to drop by! And thanks! (:

@hong, hey there! Thank you so much for your tag! Well, I was too tired from my stem cell transplant and the side effects were wearing me out months afterwards to even go online, hence the lack of updates. I've been trying to update as often as possible now. Thanks for checking often!

@way, awwww, thanks! (:

@vivian, hello there! I do apologise for the super late reply. I'm sorry to hear about your condition, I do hope you're on the road to recovery! Sure we can be friends! Feel free to e-mail me here: dancingpapercranes@live.com

Hope to hear from you soon, Vivian! (:

@ex-junior, hi there! Thanks for your well-wishes! (:

@iqa, awwww, thank you! I'm glad that my story could broaden your perspectives. Will do! (:

@LJ, that's really nice to know! Thank you!

@JW, thank you so much! You too!

@~Si3wLiNg~, when I was still undergoing the transplant, I'd been advised by my doctor to not dabble with alternative treatments, because it could bring more harm to my health if the effects from both treatments were to clash. If you would really like to let me know more about energy healing, you could send me an e-mail to dancingpapercranes@live.com. Thanks!

@Nikisa Izas, thank you! (:

@Believer, wow, I'm really flattered! Thank you so much for your compliment and the well-wishes! :D

@kalis, awwwww! Thanks! (':

@h, I don't really understand your tag, but thanks for dropping by anyway!

@Zettiey, hi there! No, I never tried alternative treatments before because I'd been advised by my doctor to not involve myself with alternative treatments. The results of alternative treatments vary among patients - it could be harmful, it could cure one of cancer. Meanwhile, I'm not going to take any risks. Thanks for the well-wishes, though! (:

@Hope, I'm glad to hear that! Thanks! (:

@Lynette, thanks so much! :]

@ugashni, thanks for the love! (:

@Somebody, thanks for keeping me in your prayers! (:

@Arynna, will do! Thank you! (:

@X, awwww, thank you so much! :]

@charmaine, my doctor is a very knowledgeable haematologist too, and I trust him in treating me. Thanks for the info anyway! (:

@AAA, appreciating the love from across the Causeway! Thank you! (:

@blogwalker, thank you! I think I'm doing alright at the moment. I really hope that I'm well on the road to recovery! (:

@Alvin Lee, hey! I saw your Facebook message, but haven't got to replying you yet. Do bear with me, and sorry about that! (:

@Anonymous, thank you!

@stranger, thank you for the compliment! (':

@roslinda, thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers! I'm really sorry to hear about your niece's condition though. I hope she's doing well and is recovering!

@AnotherOne, that's really nice to know! Thank you so much! (:

@cha, I won't give up that easily. Thanks! (:

@kit, definitely! ;)

@fran, thank you so much for the compliments! I'm glad that my story helped you realised how lucky you are. Cheers! (:

@Dorothea, hey! No way would I just regard you as just another stranger! That would be disrespecting you and everyone else that had commented even though I don't personally know them in real life. Thank you so much for your tag and for keeping me in your prayers, I really appreciate that a lot! (':

@Mika, nice to know! Thanks! (:

@Sheree, well, I'm sure all of us have our complaints about life. It's just about who's more fortunate and who isn't. What life throws to us, we have to face instead of running away. Anyway, thank you so much for everything! :'D

@leonie g, hello there, reader of the same name! Thank you so much for the well-wishes and the compliments! Super appreciated. (':

@mizah, I will. (:

@angie, thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers! And there's no need to be ashamed for whining about your life. We all do, actually. It's what makes us human. (:

@paula, thank you for the prayers! (:

@HI, awwww, thank you! (':

@Ashley, thank you so much Ashley! I really appreciate your tag. :D

@c, thank you! (:

@Jasmine, thanks for the well-wishes! (:

@ur junior, you don't need to hope. I will stay strong. (:

@nadya, will do! Thank you!

@zah, thanks! Will do!

@ins, thank you! (:

@BK, thank you so much for the well-wishes and for dropping by my blog! I really appreciate it a lot. (:

@Carmen, ah, thank you so much! :'D

@Hanne, thank you! (:

@destiny, thanks!

@Clara, thank you for the compliment! I'm glad to know that I inspire people. It's the least I could do. (:

@nick, thank you! (:

@Vanessa,, hi there! Thank you so much for your compliments! They really do make me feel better about myself. (':

@Grant, I won't! (:

@c, thank you so much for leaving so many tags. (:

@Gail, really nice to know! Thanks! :D

@yishien, thank you!

@Jane, thank you! Much appreciated. (:

@ShazrolAzly, thank you so much! I really appreciate that! (:

@Jen, my thanks to you too! Yes, I'll keep that in mind. (:

@jy, will do! Thanks! (:

@krystie, thank you so much for your support! :'D

@mic, thanks! (:

@cheering you on, thank you! That's really nice to know! :D

@Alvina, thank you for keeping me in your prayers! Really appreciate that a lot! (':

@anon, thank you!

@asd, I'm so sorry for the late reply! Thank you so much for wanting to help me out though! (:

@Ash, awwwww, thank you! (':

@Yu Hong, thank you! (:

@hellosunshine, thank you for your tag! :]

@YSL, thank you! (:

@suzane, you're right on that one! Thank you so much! :]

@MH, thanks for the info! (:

@ashley, thank you! (:

@evelyn, hello there! Thank you so much for wanting to help me out! Financially, I'm currently quite alright for now. But if there's anything, I'll definitely send you an e-mail. Thanks once again! (':

@Inti-an, thank you! :D

@addin syah, glad to know my story inspires you! ;)

***
I'll give another proper update soon, I hope!

Cheers, everyone!

Labels:



Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment