Profile


Hello! I'm Leonie. I’m from Malaysia. I am nineteen this year, and I have Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma - a kind of blood cancer. I’m just trying to live my life to the fullest, without any regrets. I'm grateful that I’m still able to wake up to a brand new day and know that I'm still alive.

I refuse to refer to my condition as a disease. I would rather phrase it as a 'series of unfortunate events'.

I learn something new with each passing day. This is the story of my journey, and you're welcome to follow me in every step that I take.

If you would like to learn more about me and my condition, feel free to click on the navigations below. If you have any queries or would just like to say hello, drop me an e-mail at dancingpapercranes@live.com.my and I'll try to respond as soon as possible!

Cheers!




Cbox





17:53
Wednesday 6 October 2010
fragments of the past.


This ad has been aired frequently on the Mediacorp channels. The one we see on TV isn't the full version. This video helped me to understand the whole idea of the ad better.

It's sad, really. I have to say, I love the song used for the ad though. It somehow gives me the picture of me in old age, sitting on a rocking chair and listening to this particular song on a gramophone. That's me, I don't know about you. My mother agrees with me, apparently.

Cheers!

Labels: , ,



Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment