Profile


Hello! I'm Leonie. I’m from Malaysia. I am nineteen this year, and I have Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma - a kind of blood cancer. I’m just trying to live my life to the fullest, without any regrets. I'm grateful that I’m still able to wake up to a brand new day and know that I'm still alive.

I refuse to refer to my condition as a disease. I would rather phrase it as a 'series of unfortunate events'.

I learn something new with each passing day. This is the story of my journey, and you're welcome to follow me in every step that I take.

If you would like to learn more about me and my condition, feel free to click on the navigations below. If you have any queries or would just like to say hello, drop me an e-mail at dancingpapercranes@live.com.my and I'll try to respond as soon as possible!

Cheers!




Cbox





13:27
Monday 27 September 2010
flicker.

Hello readers! Hope all is well for you and the people around you. (:

For the majority of you who have been asking me, "Are you okay?" - I'm doing alright. Same old same old, really!

But honestly, you can't expect me to answer, "No, I'm not okay. I'm in the depths of despair."

I'm going to get criticised as mean and ungrateful, but before that happens..

I understand that people ask me that to show that they care for me. They're concerned about my progress. How I'm coping up chemotherapy and being isolated from the outside world.

Which is why I'm ever so grateful to the person that founded the Internet. A genius, indeed.

I could have been completely isolated from the world, but I'm not! Thanks to the Internet!

I'm starting to sound very obnoxious. Apologies, readers.

My motivation to study for SPM and do fairly well in it is definitely not constant. One moment it's there, and the next, poof! Vanishes into thin air. I sense danger if this continues to go on.

Have you ever experienced the feeling of knowing you are capable of achieving something, but due to little effort and drive, you end up failing instead?

I feel it all the time. Especially now.

If I want to, I can score 10 A+'s for SPM 2010 for all I care. In fact, anybody is capable of doing so! I believe all of us are smart and clever. Nobody is stupid. It's only up to us if we want to efficiently put our brains to work.

It's very easy for me to type this down.

But why is it so hard for me to execute what I say?

Sigh. I really want to do well. I know I'm capable of doing well.

Why can't I just get started?

Motivate me, dear readers. Please, and my sincerest thank yous.

Labels: ,



Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment