Profile


Hello! I'm Leonie. I’m from Malaysia. I am nineteen this year, and I have Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma - a kind of blood cancer. I’m just trying to live my life to the fullest, without any regrets. I'm grateful that I’m still able to wake up to a brand new day and know that I'm still alive.

I refuse to refer to my condition as a disease. I would rather phrase it as a 'series of unfortunate events'.

I learn something new with each passing day. This is the story of my journey, and you're welcome to follow me in every step that I take.

If you would like to learn more about me and my condition, feel free to click on the navigations below. If you have any queries or would just like to say hello, drop me an e-mail at dancingpapercranes@live.com.my and I'll try to respond as soon as possible!

Cheers!




Cbox





17:35
Friday 20 August 2010
introduction.

Hello there, and I welcome all to this site of mine.

I'm inspired to start a cancer blog mainly because I wanted to document my experiences. But of course, the late Shin's blog plays a major part in me starting this blog as well. Bless her good soul.

I am aware there are many friends, acquantainces and strangers out there who are curious about my condition. Therefore, here is an outlet for all of you to learn and find out, the nice way. Why do I call this the nice way? Well, this is due to the fact that I'm actually opening this blog for all to read, without the invasion of my privacy. I thought it'll be better off to be nice and enlighten people about being a cancer patient. Of course, with the condition that my original sites be kept at a certain level of privacy.

This blog is also for other cancer patients or survivors to chance upon, and may we all be able to share our experiences of our battles in fighting various types of cancer. In my case, it's B-cell lymphoma.

Like I had mentioned, this blog shall be mostly about my experiences in being a cancer patient. Besides that, I will also be including the little life lessons that I had slowly picked up in this adventure of mine.

Feel free to leave comments about this blog, or you can just leave a tag. I will be more than happy to reply to all, be it nice words of encouragement or nasty comments trying to bring me down. I am generally very open to critique, so clear your doubts and go ahead.

Till the next post, cheers!

Labels:



Photobucket

0 comment(s):
Post a Comment